Natural Rockers You May Not Know But Should: Jada
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
My name is Jada Mosely and I am from the DMV area. I am a shampoo assistant at a hair salon and I have been natural for a year.
2. What or Who inspired you to go natural? Did you bc or transition?
I started going through a phase where I liked dying my hair, but I had a relaxer so that was too much damage on my hair and I went natural. I transitioned for 2 years then finally cut my hair.
3. Top three products and prices.
My favorite style is my flexi rod set
5. Have you tried hair shadowing?
I have never tried hair shadowing, but I would love to try it!
6. Sum up your natural hair journey in three words.
Impatient, long, exciting
Be careful and be patient when going natural. Also if you have long hair do not do a big chop, just wait until most of your hair grows out.
Finish this sentence: I Rock My Natural because…
I rock my natural because it makes me feel beautiful and free.